Rottnest Cruises Wild Seafood Experience Tour
New to Rottnest Island, the Wild Seafood Experience brings the ultimate in ocean adventure and luxury to Rottnest Island.
Designed for those who love fresh seafood, this 3 to 3.5-hour Rottnest boat cruise is the perfect blend of excitement and indulgence.
Experienced boat crew will guide you through an unforgettable interactive experience out on the crystal-clear waters that Rottnest is famous for.
- 3-hour catch-and-dine seafood tour with Rottnest Cruises.
- Take in views of the Island’s stunning coastline on a luxury charter boat.
- Catch your own Western Rock Lobster
- Enjoy a 5-course deluxe banquet, with canapes on arrival, followed by fresh (West Australian) seafood platters including
- Fresh shucked oysters, Shark Bay prawns, sashimi salmon, marinated West Coast octopus, Blue Swimmer crabs
- Barramundi fillets
- Garden salads and Asian rice
- At least 0.5 Lobster, prepared BBQ or Sashimi
- Dessert: Fruit Cream Meringue nests, tropical fruit platter
- Unlimited drinks (still and sparkling Howard Park wines, beers and soft drinks)
- Plus tour commentary and activities – (fishing rod and bait, snorkelling, swim mat floats and tender available).
Prices 1st July 2020 – 30th June 2021
Dates – Tour departs Saturday and Sunday, subject to minimum 6, subject to weather conditions.
Departs – Berth 1 (please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure)
What's happening on Rottnest
Enjoy riding along the Sunset Coast in style on one of our new bikes which stand out with their vibrant colours and sleek design. Just $20 for a ha...
Then tell other potential visitors all about your experience! Trip Advisor is one of the most visited sites for travellers wanting to find out more in...
Did you know you can get FREE Wi-Fi on board the boat? Whether going to Rottnest, or enjoying a Whale Watching cruise, why not use our free Wi-Fi to...