New to Rottnest Island, the Wild Seafood Experience brings the ultimate in ocean adventure and luxury to Rottnest Island.
Designed for those who love fresh seafood, this 3 to 3.5-hour Rottnest boat cruise is the perfect blend of excitement and indulgence.
Experienced boat crew will guide you through an unforgettable interactive experience out on the crystal-clear waters that Rottnest is famous for.
- 3 to 3.5 hours on board Rottnest Cruises premium charter vessel, commencing on the waterfront among luxury yachts moored in Rottnest’s Thomson Bay
- Guidance and local sea knowledge from expert crew
- Canapes and a glass of sparkling wine, beer or soft drink on arrival
- Unlimited local wines, beer and soft drinks during the tour
- Lobster is served as part of a 4 course menu which includes Seafood Platters containing as much West Australian produce as possible: This contains sashimi Salmon, Blue Swimmer Crabs, Fresh Shucked Oysters, West Australian King Prawns and Marinated West Coast Octopus.
- Opportunity to haul in pots of live Western Rock Lobster
- Chance to touch, feel and learn about the your catch
- Live action of a fresh seafood barbecue and open kitchen, with your feast prepared before you
- A sumptuous seafood banquet featuring your catch and other fresh seafood delicacies
- Onboard dining while moored in the turquoise waters of stunning Longreach Bay or Parakeet Bay
- Opportunity to swim off the boat
- Snorkels available
Dates – Tour departs Thursday to Sunday, subject to minimum 6 on Thursday and Friday. All year round, subject to weather conditions.
Departs – Fuel Jetty, Thomson Bay at 11 am (please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure)
Pricing – Adult $215.00, Child 5-12 $150.00, Under 4 Free of charge
For more information or to book please call our Reservations team on (08) 9246 1039